You can export a CSV file of your connections from the Contact Settings page on the LinkedIn (desktop only).
To export LinkedIn connections:
- Click the My Network icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click Your connections on the left rail.
- Click Manage synced and imported contacts near the top right of the page.
- Under Advanced actions on the right rail, click Export contacts.
- You may be prompted to sign into your account.
- Click Request Archive.
- You will receive an email to your Primary Email address which will include a link where you can download your list of connections.
If you’re using Internet Explorer and you see a yellow pop-up blocker across the top or bottom of the page:
- Click the yellow bar.
- Select Save As.
- Save the file in your desired location.
This information will include the name, email address, employer and position of your connections. This information can then be used in your regular networking activities or your CRM programme.