You can customize your public profile URL. Custom public profile URLs are available on a first come, first served basis and members can only have one custom public profile URL at a time. So be quick and choose wisely. Most people choose a variation of their name and/or brand.
To change your public profile URL:
- Click View profile.
- On your profile page, click Edit your public profile (n the right)
- Under the section Edit public profile URL click the Edit icon next to your public profile URL. I
- t’ll be an address that looks like www.linkedin.com/in/yourname. Type the last part of your new custom URL in the text box.
- Click Save.
- Custom URL can have 5-30 letters or numbers.
- Don’t use spaces, symbols, or special characters.
- the URLs are case insensitive.